For Rich's birthday this month I asked Cache what we should get him and Cache responded, "A BLUE CAKE!" So Cache made Dad a BLUE CAKE! Here he is putting it all together. He really enjoyed putting the blue in! As you can see he is very patiently waiting.

He really enjoyed the frosting, at least eating it. Then came lots of candles according to Cache. I think there was a total of 8?! Although, we could only light half of them because some were in upside down!

Here he is making a Birthday Card for Daddy! He also decided that the candles needed some finishing touches.

Rich came home while Cache was sleeping to his awesome blue cake on the table. The second Cache woke up he told him they needed to put fire to the candles! No time was wasted digging into the BLUE CAKE! He actually ate all the frosting and then gave the rest of his cake to daddy!

I don't know if Cache would make it in any cake competition, but he sure was proud of his BLUE CAKE!
No comments:
Post a Comment