Call me prejudiced, but I think this is the cutest nurse I have ever seen! The actual nurse told us that since we made it all the way upstairs with him we might as well sneak him the rest of the way in! Cache is really good at helping Grandma rub medicine on her head!06 October 2009
Mohawk/Fauxhawk?
Grandma is sporting a new do! For the second surgery they only shaved half of her head! The DR. was very positive about the outcome of this surgery. He was able to get all of the remaining tumor along with the durma (where the tumor originated) and another small tumor that was growing by her brain stem. He was very excited that he didn't have to make as big of an incision as he thought he might. However, Grandma now has more staples in her head! She is walking and talking and doing much better this go around! We are hoping she will be out of the hospital by Thursday!Thanks to everyone for their love and their prayers! Here is an updated pic of Grandmas newest scar.....
Call me prejudiced, but I think this is the cutest nurse I have ever seen! The actual nurse told us that since we made it all the way upstairs with him we might as well sneak him the rest of the way in! Cache is really good at helping Grandma rub medicine on her head!
Call me prejudiced, but I think this is the cutest nurse I have ever seen! The actual nurse told us that since we made it all the way upstairs with him we might as well sneak him the rest of the way in! Cache is really good at helping Grandma rub medicine on her head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment