09 August 2009

24th of July

On the 24th of July we went to Fiesta days in Spanish Fork. Cache loved the parade. He actually went running down the street for what I thought was candy,but to him was really eye candy! By the time I caught up with him he was right next to a royalty float saying Hi! to the girls! What can I say he likes to use those baby blues to his advantage! We went to all the fun booths and found among all the girly things a rubber band shotgun. They didn't have any pistols left that are definitely more his size! Now if I can only get him to stop using it as a gun and a sword!

Cache had fun with Paka Tom at the carnival! Who doesn't want a free ride!
Cache got on the train all by himself and loved it! When he was done he wanted more so we had to buy some more tickets!

Grandma rode the carousel with Cache and when he was done he didn't ask for more! I guess he is getting too big for the carousel? Although he did like the horsey!

After we played at the carnival we went to my Aunt Paula's house to BBQ. Cache found a squirt gun and chased Joseph and all his beautiful teenage girls around with it! It was a really fun day and it was great to see family.



No comments: