08 February 2009

Carousel

Cache and I went shopping at the South Towne Mall and he fell in love with the carousel. Because it was naptime I told him we would have to come back when dadda came home. As I took a very reluctant Cache to the car he told me with a few looks that I was the worst mother ever and that I had ruined his life! The whole way home he kept asking for the horsies and I kept telling him that we would go when dadda got home. The second he woke from his nap he was asking for the horsies and once again I told him he had to wait for dadda. As soon as dadda walked in the door Cache was pulling on his finger telling him it was time to see the horsies. We piled in the car and went to see the horsies. Cache road the carousel 3 times, and probably would have stayed on it all night if he could.








1 comment:

Broderick Clan said...

Cache is so cute. I love his little hand gesture in the last picture!